Friday, June 23, 2006

Hmmm.... well, in whatever form, the new Artist Profile, on Emma Grace, is up... just waiting for the photos to be loaded now, which hopefully won't be too much longer. *hint hint to the IT guy*

I have the next one in my head and ready to go... well artist picked. I suggested it to her and she was all shy and coy about it. Still, I will pin her down and have it done much more quickly than this one. I like the Q&A format.... so quick! So easy! Yay!

Other than that, I have a massive digital SLR that I use for the site, but I am lusting after something small and pocket sized that I can use to document the rest of my days.

Catching up with Nat from Patsy on Sunday, she advises she has clothes (love bird hoodies!) and some new prints for the site, which will be fabulous to get on... I think Gaye Abandon and Textile Allsorts are collaborating and producing arm warmers (perfect since it's so bloody freezing at the moment!) and I have some super cute and cosy new scarves and edible looking necklaces coming up very, very soon... Yum!

Ok, it's the weekend. I am going to work for half and be completely slothful for the rest. Completely. Slothful. So sleeeeepy.

0 comments: