Wednesday, July 12, 2006

desire


Oh I want this light garlandy thing. No shipping on this item outside of the US! Damn it! The shop, day-lab seems like a bit of a find, it stocks some of my favourite etsy stores. I have seen 20 things I want to buy already. I have this antler girl on a little badge and now it's in T-SHIRT form. I love it, but ALAS it's SOLD OUT.




I did end up buying some of these gorgeous fairy tale cards, for no other reason than the plan to use them to decorate some space in the future...



Apart from that I am SO unmotivated here in the corporate office. It's one of those days where I don't think I could work slower if I tried. I am also having a bad hair day, a bad outfit day and a sore leg from tripping over a little bit in unpractical shoes yesterday. I blame the full moon and mercury retrogradeness. (secretly, between you and me, I think I woke up a little bit hung over too, which probably didn't help any of the above)

All today's angst and boredom will easily be resolved with the forthcoming HOME TIME and a proposed dinner out with my man. Yum!

1 comments:

AnastasiaC said...

Im addicted to esty heehee
those garland cards are gorgeous - I shall go have a look!