Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Letter to Customers



Dear Georgie Love customers,

Please note - I do take extra care in making sure your order is completely free of Georgie hair. I meticulously pick out bits from envelopes, sellotape, you really have no idea. If you get an order with George hair in it - I apologise. See photo for my working conditions. This will change in the next few months when I find a HOUSE with an OFFICE in it and no longer will I be packing orders on the coffee table or the floor.

Look at it this way - each Georgie hair you find is a wish to blow to the wind to make all your dreams come true (mainly involving leftover street kebabs and chasing birds).

Love
Sal

(ps: Check out Emilie Clare. Not only is she lovely, the story of her work is beautiful and her stuff unique!)

0 comments: