Monday, July 03, 2006

space blues

Georgie Love was a little idea I carried around my brain for several years. And then through support, encouragement and some technical intervention, it happened. Pop! It has always been run out of my living room, wherever it was that I lived. I live in a share house with the ridiculously lovely Gembo, who is extremely patient with me about clutter, hogging of the shared living space and the fact that despite all of that, I am rarely there...

I think it's time to admit... I need an office. I am ready and overdue in growing the site and I need space. I need shelves and room to store stuff and filing and a mat for Georgie. I need a space of my very own.

Ugh - you know what this means? Looking at houses and MOVING. When will I have the time? And I pay only a tiny little bit of rent at the moment, which will at least double.

3 comments:

AnastasiaC said...

i just read about this on design sponge - dont u just love blogs, so many cool things to see!!!
Im going to go check out the site in greater detail!!!

beck wheeler said...

im just crazy for blogging...blog blog blog, all day...I hope you find a new space to park your dog and computer...maybe in Northcote, it is the coolest place to be and i think georgie could like to meet mogwai.

beck wheeler said...

im just crazy for blogging...blog blog blog, all day...I hope you find a new space to park your dog and computer...maybe in Northcote, it is the coolest place to be and i think georgie could like to meet mogwai.