Tuesday, September 05, 2006

As some kind of crazy experiment, or maybe necessity, I have finally been forced to include POSTAGE to Australia. 99% of things I send out cost $3.70 (I probably overwrap rather than underwrap little things), so I have added flat rate postage of $3.50 in Australia... Which isn't $3.70, but I am weird and like nice even, round, chubby numbers.



I woke up at 4am this morning and didn't go back to sleep, so I feel a little wooooooozy today. I don't think I woke up cause I was stressed, there was just an inexplicable puddle in the bathroom, and being the freak I am, couldn't sleep until it was all cleaned... (note that I didn't necessarily say be me, thank you doctor) and then I was awake and cranky..... it's now 11am and I am awakeish, but still cranky. ;-)



I think I will take a big stroll around the Carlton Gardens during lunch in the sunshine. Yay! Although the sun isn't out good and proper yet... I'll give it another hour.

0 comments: