Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Back! Backish!



Well, Georgie and I are fit and on the road to recovery! During our languish in bed period, we watched 21 Jump Street, Love My Way, way too many cheesy Russ Meyers films. I am really not one for tv, but I have to say, I LOVE watching DVDs in bed, especially if I am FORCED to be there, and can be all cosy and warm with NO GUILT that I should be doing something else. George loves it too (he is sometimes allowed on the bed, especially if I am feeling sorry for myself).

We finished Press Gang a few weeks ago and I have to say... I hadn't seen all of season 4 and 5 before and I am kind of disappointed. The show really went downhill and was kind of farcical and slap stick and it didn't work. No it did not!

Doctor-mister and I saw Clerks 2 at the cinema and we didn't enjoy that either. I am now temporarily BANNED from making film choices. If you can recommend a good film to us, please let us know!



Now on to George Love, it's all back to business. Everyone should be receiving orders ok and on time (there was no lull or delay in that), we are back to work getting things organised. We had a cute afternoon and chat with lovely Liz Jones and her dog Chester from Betty Jo Designs in her studio about all the wonderful things she likes and makes. You can read that now.



Other Georgie news on the cards at the moment, new artists (of course), a market stall in Melbourne in time for Christmas, and the annual vaccination injections for Georgie. Uh. Well, he thinks it's important.

Take care of yourselves and get some sun today!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Weeee ! Owls ! I do so love a random Owl.

Yes, Press Gang Series 4 and 5 so suffer from veering too much towards sitcom style slapstick and farce. It's the major grumble. There are still great episodes though, particularly Love & War in Series 4 :sob:.

PS. Have now pimped Georgie Love on my journal. It's been loved muchly.

Sally said...

Yay! Thanks for the Love! :-)

I am a bit relieved that the general opinion for 4 and 5 were the same. I missed Kenny too. He was such a great foil for Lynda.

thebutterflycollector said...

Hi Sally and Georgie, just had a great ime on the site checking out some more beautiful goodies! I am hoping for something wonderful for Christmas from here from my husband! Fingers crossed!
Love the Betty Jo interview!