Sunday, September 03, 2006

Last things on a Sunday

It's been a funny ol' weekend. Very, very tired on Friday night and feeling a little sorry for myself, so I convinced the mister that we should watch an animal movie. See, I am a thirty year old, tough cookie(ish), with a secret passion for animal movies and documentaries (particularly about animals). They make me cry and happy all at once. Anyway, on Friday we watched the somewhat lame but entertaining 8 below. The essence of the story was about 8 dogs who survived almost 6 months (152 days) in antartica, fending for themselves.

I was tempted to do an experiment of leaving Georgie in the backyard on his own with a video camera, but by the time we get to 152 SECONDS, the poor dog would be chewing on his own leg out of hunger and desperation. He was not made for the outdoors. Or anywhere where snacks are not available on demand.



Sorry George, but it's true. As far as dogs go, you are LAME! Don't give me that look.



Okay, please excuse my reluctant male model, but I have awesome new t-shirts on Georgie Love from Embryo Graphics, paper packs from Applehead now for sale and almost, almost have Blythe's jewellery online too. It's been a busy weekend...



I don't know if I will get this all finished by tonight, but I have taken photos of Blythe's work, am editing it now and hope to post it online tomorrowish... This is a sneak preview of her quirky-cool recycled stamps and resin pieces.



It's nearly 5pm, so too late for an afternoon nap, but alas the weekend is OVER. :-( Hope you all had a good one.

0 comments: