Friday, September 08, 2006

Weekendies

Today I woke up all snug and warm in the dark and thought: "yay! it's the weekend, I am so going back to sleep"... and then it HIT ME. It's only Friday. I then looked at my clock and it was 5:59 - exactly one minute before my alarm was due to go off. Heart-wrenchingly AWFUL!


In good news, in the next week all kinds of new things are going to be on Georgie Love! I have 3 new artists up my sleeve, the quirky KOOKY SPOOKS (I have everything I need to pop them up, apart from time, hopefully that is going to happen shortly) and two other artists I am still talking to and hope to have them soon. Both I have been a big fan of for a while and am excited that they will be COMING ON BOARD. More details as they happen!


Ok, so this weekend the mister and I are getting in the little salmobile and driving all the way up to Albury and back again. I will be OUT OF CONTACT from 2pm today until Sunday afternoon. I will respond to all Georgie Love questions then.


In the meantime, big, fat george is staying at his grandparent's place, where he will be spoilt, overfed, walked twice a day and spend his time sitting around sulking by the front door and window, waiting for our return.

Have a good weekend folks!

0 comments: