Thursday, February 22, 2007

Georgie Loves New Wallets

It's been a long time between blogs and I need to find a witty new opener other than that to each new entry. Georgie Love is going through some artist changes and updates and as a result, we have a million and one new things (yes literally a million and one, I counted them myself*)

I am still terribly in love with the work of te., who made me a special request brown and green larger wallet (a similar design will be on Georgie Love hopefully soon!)



The wallet is unbelievably soft and is wearing like a dream. As with all of te.'s stuff, the photos don't do his work justice, if you think they look good in the pics, the look better in person (and often have surprise and very fun design elements to them). I have shown everyone I know my wallet.



The Doctor-Mister got one of these in brown and it's also magnificent. It's compact yet holds everything and although made from a strong, wrinkled design leather, it's wearing in beautifully. Georgie Love is a gigantic fan!

Now I am desperately tossing up the idea of a new te. bag...

As always, you can check out all the wonderful new things in our new products section. There are loads!


(*Sally might be a terrible liar)

1 comments:

Belinda said...

Hey Sally,

I filed this post away and put one of jarren's wallets on my wishlist. Well the snap on my current one went a couple of weeks ago and I looked up Te and order myself a Te. nu rec wallet

It's so beautiful, I love it so much. Thanks for the heads up on this wonderful artist