Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Distractions

It's been SO COLD lately. It makes me want to curl up in front of a movie and do NOTHING. Which is an impossible dream. (Don't get me wrong, I love the cold, the wet and being busy) I have a kitchen table full of the CUTEST kitty scarves for Georgie Love, which are half photographed, I just need to take some with a glamorous model.



My usual model is the lovely GEMMA, woman of craft, great chef and world's easiest person to photograph and all around patient person willing to do it. However, I don't often get to see her during daylight, so they are ON HOLD.

Other unfortunate models have included GEORGE the DOG, the DOCTOR-MISTER and uh during one desperate weekend, Me. A photogenic friend of mine has just moved back to the state so my pool of potential models is growing. It's usually a trade, stand still long enough for me to snap your picture and I will stuff you full with home cooked food and decent wine. Fair enough deal, I think.

0 comments: