This week Georgie and I are in love with:
1. Kristen Doran Design - she makes the most beautiful fabric designs that are cute and quirky. Someone please make me some cushions! Or an apron! Or pinafore! I don't care what.
We also really like her blog, which is adorably named cheeky beaks! You can buy her (and a million other pieces of wonderful fabric) at Duck Cloth. Yay!
2. This album by !!!. We can't stop listening to it in the car on the way to work.
3. The new toys on Georgie Love by the fabulously named Tricky George! Cute! Cute! Cute!
4. My wonderfully snug Armies! It's FREEZING at the moment and these are perfect for driving to work in a very cold (old) car as I can still grasp the wheel, plus they are recycled, funky and each pair is original! We are happy to see that wonderful doggy (& Kitty) blog Prefurr has jumped onto the Armie train too!
5. And just how wonderful is the Prefurr blog! We will definitely be regular visitors to this wonderful site!