Thursday, November 15, 2007

I am a crazy lady who dresses her pet.



I bought this bow-tie for George for Christmas functions (as previously stated, Georgie IS a boy dog, despite his lack of manly-dog attributes). I think it looks SPECTACULAR. I bought it from this lovely etsy maker who sent it out QUICK SMART.

Georgie is COMING SOON to a party near you. Dressed to the nines. Or at least like a dapper old man.

In other news, we are moving house in two weeks. Which is crazy - particularly when I look around the house and do a mental stock take of what IS and IS NOT packed. I can't wait, our whole family (Doctor-Mister, Georgie and I) are all very excited. When I am not packing (or pretending to be packing), I am posting 1001 new things on Georgie Love for sale for Christmas. I have 1002 left to do...

3 comments:

Penny Eager said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Penny Eager said...

George makes such a dapper Gentleman-Dog...

Dudley Redhead said...

Fantastic! I can just imagine him clearing his throat about to utter a few words on how he is feeling....