Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I AM IN LOVE

With this site. Handmade with Love by Hannah AND Handmade with Love by Grandma. Oh Grandma, I love your crotched goodies too!



I just stumbled upon it quite randomly (and I am well known amongst my friends for stumbling on either odd, offensive or life-changing sites. This one comes under life-changing), but I am IN LOVE WITH THESE SKIRTS. Each one is handmade per order, they have little and big sizes and reasonable international shipping.



I will be back. Oh yes. Hannah and Grandma, I be seeing you soon! (just let me get through Christmas and moving costs first)

2 comments:

0049Design said...

These skirts are absolutely adorable!
WOW!!!

Betty Jo said...

I have been dreaming about the Babushka skirt, since seeing her in NEET.I may need to take the plunge!