Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Gift Vouchers Now Available!

Hoorah! It's finally working as it should! Gift Vouchers are now up and running PROPERLY on Georgie Love! It's been something that never quite worked properly and is now ALL SYSTEMS GO just in time for Christmas.


Also, Doctor-Mister, in case you are wondering what I would like for Christmas, I have decided that it's definitely one of Emma Grace's BEAUTIFUL jewelery pieces. I am not one who really wears much jewelery, but I quite seriously and shamelessly COVET every piece of hers that sells on the site. They are just amazing. The heart pendants are gorgeous and delightful (without being hokey) and can be customised with whatever letters you like (eg: SM 4 GL)!


I probably shouldn't laugh, but these pics of Georgie from moving house day are a little funny. Don't be fooled - he had half the back seat to get comfortable in (the imac box was on the floor), but attempted to look especially pitiful while I was eating a croissant on the run in the front. Your look doesn't fool me George! (gobbles entire croissant to herself like a greedy, greedy thing)

0 comments: