Wednesday, December 12, 2007

ok! Well we have been nearly two weeks in the new house and it's lovely! Photos to come (as soon as I have the time to take some!!!) We are mostly unpacked now. Clothes are still in boxes and the Georgie Love office isn't as perfect as I would like (but it's workable) and we are still cleaning things and having to rehang washed curtains, but it is definitely homey, comfortable and on it's way to being all settled!



For any of you moving house, I recommend New Young Pony Club as the soundtrack. Very, very fun, upbeat and you can kind of do a robotic dance in time, while lifting and moving boxes (will demonstrate if requested).

Day-job is super busy as I try (possibly in vain) to have everything sorted before my 3 WEEK HOLIDAY, which starts Friday. Doctor-Mister is already on leave and it's about darn time that I got to join him. This weekend is a break from working, unpacking and sending Georgie Love packages to attend the delightful Meredith Music Festival. Am excited to have a few days camping, listening to some awesome music (I am looking forward to The Gossip and Art Brut the most!) and catching up with my friends with a few drinks.



It's a great festival and should be a fabulous time (and there are cheap tickets still available on ebay!).

Meanwhile, I believe I am doing an excellent job keeping up with the Christmas order rush (although Australia Post ARE doing their best to thwart me with late parcels and the odd breakages!). Will be far more fun when I am not distracted with the day job as well!

0 comments: