Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Around the World with George the Fat Dog


Lordy! According to my blog traffic log thingy, in the last month there were quite a few visitors to the Georgie Blog from 27 different countries, such as Aus (as expected), NZ, US, Canada, UK, Argentina, France, Spain, Italy, Austria, Bulgaria, Poland, Hungary, Sweden, Germany, Serbia and a whole bunch of folks from Thailand and India but 2 visitors from Mongolia. Mongolia! That seems very far away and very exciting. Hola Mongolia!


This is one of the reasons that I love the internerd - all the peoples coming together. THAT and the fact that I can still buy Marks and Spencer undies on the internet whilst living here is Aus. Yes, they do make the good stuff.

3 comments:

gogolametung@yahoo.com said...

Is the picture above taken by your self? It is a very nice (in fact it is a pro quality one)

Sally said...

No, I wish! I had no idea of what the countryside of Mongolia would look like so I had to do a google search and took these from a travel site. So beautiful! Now I definitely want to visit - the countryside looks stunning.

Dudley Redhead said...

Wow! amazing info. Can you really buy undies from M&$ online??
who'd've thunk?