Thursday, February 14, 2008


Happy Valentines day to YOU. Yeah, yeah it's cheesy and we should be doing nice and romantic things with our loved ones everyday, but I think it's nice to have a prompt too, because not everyone remembers to do special little things all the time.

Meanwhile, I am an ass. I gave Doctor-Mister a present last week and card this morning and when he told me I might get a card later and I was teasing him that it would be after a rush job to the newsagency before lunch.


Meanwhile, the above turned up at the day job this morning, with MUCH teasing from coworkers and BLUSHING from me. I am not usually a blusher (I am completely clumsy and awkward and fall over and crash into things ALL THE TIME, so I kind of got over the self consciousness pretty quickly), but I felt my face turn bright red and delighted all at once. Lovely! There is a big box of chocolates on the side that I am already itching to crack open and scoff.

We have dinner planned at a lovely little local place, so I think today is going to be a good one.

I certainly hope you are having a splendid day!

1 comments:

Odds'n'Blobs said...

oh your flowers are gorgeous!! you lucky girl!!!