Tuesday, February 12, 2008


I have been creating wee advertisements for Georgie Love to pop up around the place... I am creating a new series called the WISDOM OF GEORGE. This is the first one, more to follow (as inspiration hits, which is such an unpredictable thing)

Georgie Love has a bit of a friendship with Home Beautiful, they have featured our goodies 3-4 times in their magazine and online and now they have included in the NEWEST issue Georgie as a hot shopping spot. I will pick a copy up and scan... We do pop up more frequently around the place and I am a little behind in noting them all.

Although Georgie Love has been alive for more than 2 and a half years (in the making), our 2 year official LAUNCH anniversary is next month. Last year we had an adorable original Beck Wheeler painting to give away (along with vouchers and gift packs) and this year I have even BIGGER ideas. Well, not so much as bigger, but well, very aptly themed. :-) I am excited. There is some good stuff on the cards, wait and see!

(ps: thank you everyone for your Christening present suggestions. I have been so busy and what-not I have not had a chance to investigate, but I WILL. It's just over a week away and I need to get organised! It's much appreciated and I know there were some fab ideas!)

1 comments:

Odds'n'Blobs said...

oh I love your new advertisements!! Georgie is very cute :)