Sunday, February 17, 2008

It's not yet even 9:00 am on a Sunday morning and I have been here at my computer for an hour at least already uploading new delights on Georgie Love. I think the Georgie-website is kind of in a Renaissance period at the moment, I have a lot of energy and ideas about the site and after all this time I am still really excited about it. There is also a whole ton of new folks either on the cards or in the wings... and there are some wee changes afoot, which is TOO SOON to talk about (but it's all good, trust me). So yeah, it's all goodness.

Ok, so for today, Georgie Love's new delights:

Lovely Pia has created some more birdy brooches. They are so sweet! Pia herself is a delight and that translates into her work!



Finally, something new and funky for the Georgie-boys, from Mr TEZ.


A fellow-devotee of the vintage and Nanna-Craft, By Alison-Rose has created some wonderful bags. I can't choose my favourite, but they are perfectly made and delightful.


As I type, I am currently listening to a remix of the song Roscoe by Midlake. Remixed or not, both Dr-Mr and I adore this song and have been playing it off and on in the car for about 2 years now and I was lucky enough to see them live at the Meredith Music Festival in 2006. If you have never heard this song, put it on, it's fairly brilliant. I tend to listen to really upbeat stuff when "working" on the site. I sit at the desk with headphones and well... dance around a bit.



Ok, Georgie work is now pretty much up-to-date (maybe a few packages to wrap up tonight for posting tomorrow) and the unfortunate rest of the day will be catching up on housework. Ugh. Fortunately Dr-Mr is pretty handy with cleaning instruments, so hopefully we will be finished before too long!


George meanwhile, finds domesticity a chore and thinks we should throw off the shackles of our cleaning oppression and all walk to the brilliant cafe down the road for pancakes and sunshine.

Touché Mr George.

2 comments:

Run * Skip * Jump said...

Changes in the wings? ... You've had Rupert Murdoch on the phone right? The suspense is killing me.

Georgie Love said...

Hee! Sure thing, I am about to be a MOGUL of EPIC proportions!

No, to me success is a perfectly baked cake and enough pennies in my wallet for coffee! :-)

It's nothing drastic! It's all good, Georgie will remain exactly the same, he's just getting a new dress and party shoes, if that's vague enough!