Thursday, March 06, 2008

Pure Geniousity


Through the "wonders" of Facebook (and I resisted Facebook for so long, joined and still wish I resisted... it's just... I don't know, it's well established that I love technology, but I find it a little unnerving that EVERYONE I HAVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE could contact me, there are people who are in MY PAST for a REASON, you know?), ANYWAY, through Facebook, I discovered SATCHEL BAGS, (also on Myspace) which I think are fairly awesome and I am already in the midst of ordering one. Because a girl can't have too many bags, especially a girl who has been cranky for 3 days, but that's another story, which eventually concludes with Dr-Mr and I cleaning the house at 10:00 pm last night.



So, these Satchel bags, they attach to the belt loops in your jeans or other pants, or some skirts even. LOVE this idea (as someone with an ample chesticular area and straps are just a nuisance that the devil came up with in his spare time)



They have really cute and quirky designs, come in a sling or money belt style and I have no doubt you will be seeing them in the street and at festivals (again, GENIUS) very soon.

Speaking of festivals, it's Golden Plains this weekend. I am a regular attendee at Meredith in December and although the line-up is in several shades of awesome, actually I am pleased I will be hiding at home (plus, I have to work on Monday). However, if you have been thinking about going, I have spied many tickets on sale at ebay, some below cost... (I went to Meredith last year this way and paid half price for my ticket)

2 comments:

Drewzel said...

Is that you modelling? Nice bum! :P

KK said...

Hey....I came across your post and was wondering WHERE on facebook did you find these ADORABLE 'satchel bags' I want one and most have one!