Wednesday, April 16, 2008

ps


In other news, or further to my post of yesterday, I bought a new pair of flat (for me) boots today - on sale for half price (so with postage included just under $150, which I think is ok, it's not (too much) an indulgence and I genuinely need new SENSIBLE-HEELED boots for Winter.... and beyond. I think they are glorious, I LOVE the red. I have another pair of the same branded boots and they are currently 3 or 4 years old and still GOING STRONG. I am wearing them now.

Thank you Duo Boots. I feel much love.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous boots. I too love the red.c

Anonymous said...

i love them too, infact, in post baby inability to have my own opinion, i thought i would copy you , but alas, it seems they are no longer avaliable.... can you remember what the name of the boot was please???

p.s.. i also totaly agree that the loveliest people create the loveliest things... and that they all infact meet at some point as lovely people know lovely people, so teh six degrees of seperation thing makes perfect sense.