Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sooooooo.....


I've been tired, vague, forgetful, slow and CLUMSY. And if you go back through this blog, you will see (even before I realised) all the ridiculous "I AM SO FREAKING TIRED" posts. LIKE THERE WAS SOMETHING GOING ON.

WELL!

Families and friends are now in the loop, we are in the "safe(r) zone", all things are well and healthy, I can now confirm the (EXCITING!) news that Dr-Mr and I are expecting our first very little dr-mr-sal arriving around the 8th of November.

Thank goodness it's now the second trimester, I was fit to BURST with the news and wanted to explain my overall flakiness to all folks. I am usually quite busy and distracted, but it's been ridiculous. I am a zombie creature from the land of PREGATORIA. I don't want to EAT your brains, but if you don't give me your HALF EATEN SANDWICH, I may IMPLODE.

Things around the Georgie Love camp are happening a fraction more slowly as I am still working full time (and will for another 5 months), but not so much that I think anyone besides George and I will notice. I was doing too much at once and got a little sick, so I need to be more conscious about time and resting, although I am starting to get more energy back.

11 comments:

Jules Knoblock said...

oh my freakin god!!!! get right out of town!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

ps. can you please pay a visit to my blog on the weekend, actually I'll send you an email when I put the post up......

ahhhh!!! that's so exciting!!!!

mariannealice said...

SO happy to hear that's its all official and going well ( apart from the morning sickness, tiredness and ferocious hunger!).
I am assuming from this post that it's a boy?!
From one who's just been there- prepare to fall head over heels in love -I'm a little surprised at how absolutely besotted I am with my little one she is number three-I'm just being amazed at how perfect she is!
I just love an 'I'm pregnant' post....

Betty Jo said...

Well all I can say is "I KNEW IT!"
And I haven't eyeballed you for yonks...... I think the bibs on georgielove were the final clue.
This news has made me all smiley and gooey... much love and achy free lower back hugs xx Liz.
(now the race is on with the HandMadeLife gals!)

Dudley Redhead said...

Yay! congratulations that's amazing.
Now for the motherly advice (no doubt you've already had heaps?) I know i was carrying twins BUT get ya self some comfy shoes! ones that take weight and aching feet!xxx!

Daisy said...

oh my god!!! congrats!!

Michelle said...

Such incredible and fantastic news! Congratulations to you both! I'm wishing you all the best for a very happy future.

Michelle xx

Dick & Dora said...

Brilliant!! I'm with Dudley on the comfy shoes. Big white sneakers - who cares what they look like, you won't be able to see them soon anyway. LOL.

Drewzel said...

YAY!!!!!!! Congratulations!
What does Georgie make of it all?

veronica darling said...

Congratulations!!! That's very happy news! xoxo

Indy Boo said...

So excited for all four of you. My little lady says congrats too and she can't wait to meet your bubs! Ditto on the comfy shoes (even better if you can get ones that don't need to be tied, you won't see your feet soon). Much love from the snow capped hills xxx

Juicy Roo said...

OH MY HOW EXCITING
I only just read this due to a couple of weeks of mayhem...CONGRATS to both of you. xo