Tuesday, May 27, 2008


Ok, I am a day late, but I have drawn a random winner for the Georgie Love "Name the Baby" Competition. Not that the winner will have... um... naming rights, but certainly there have been some awesome comments of inspiration. We still have months and months left, but we as yet can not agree on a name. Or even a collection of names.

Anyway, I had all the comment numbers in my hands and shook and shook until a number fell out, which is the LATE ENTRY of Number 8 - BigCat. Congratulations! A Georgie Love TLC package will be on it's way to you very shortly!



Dr-Mr and I are half house sitting at my parents house in the suburbs (closer to city and work than in the hilly sticks where we live), so Georgie Love orders are running a day or two behind schedule. It's kind of a mini break (when you don't have the time to take a proper break), full of good food (last night I had the time to make quesadillas, which were super tasty and so easy), trashy tv and movies on my parents ridiculously big tv, big warm baths (we don't have a bath), magazines, book reading and all the things I don't usually have time to do. Felt quite tired last week, so it's good to have a bit of a restthis week. If you are waiting on an order... sorry! But it literally is only going to be delayed 2ish days, which I think is ok!

1 comments:

BigCat said...

I am so, so lucky. Yippee! I can't wait to see what a Georgie Love TLC package looks like.

Your mini break sounds lovely. It proves the saying - a change is as good... Perhaps not quite hey but it does sound like you are making the most of your house sitting. Enjoy.