Friday, June 13, 2008


Hooray! Although to tell you the truth, we need NO ENCOURAGEMENT in selling these scarves as they are little like hotcakes that sell very, very fast (and speaking of hotcakes, I have had a craving for PANCAKES for like 2 weeks now and Dr-Mr has AS YET FAILED in making himself available to take me on a pancake breakfast date)... ANYWAY, food, distracting as usual, but Michi Girl sees fit to encourage others to buy Frankie & Ray's wonderful wool scarves.



I have been encouraging you for months now too, so get in there (and if they sell out quickly, don't despair - more ARE ALWAYS on the way).

Have a very good weekend! I have made what was going to a Sunday Brunch catch-up with one lady-friend now include about 5. And I am looking forward to it, although I think the cafe in question HAS NO PANCAKES. They DO however a pan fried gingerbread with I think bananas and ricotta and there may even be some butterscotch sauce in there that is TO DIE FOR, so I better start withholding all sugar intake now to prepare for the rush. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Or maybe scrambled eggs on toast. But it's the company that is far sweeter than the food, right?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh no - now you are making me crave pancakes too!!

Have a great weekend.

BigCat said...

I love the colour of that scarf. It's a beauty.

Enjoy your brunch. I'd definitely go with the fried gingerbread. You can make scrambled eggs at home.