Monday, June 23, 2008

Oh, some little news things.

If in Adelaide, please check out Street Mag Rip it Up. The most recent edition has a bit of an editorial thing on Georgie Love, where I had to choose 3 very different things on the site that I loved. One was Trove's gorgeous Barcelona Ring, the "I Will Help You Grow Print" by Julie Knoblock and Julie Ramsden's wonderful range of toys. They were kind enough to send me a copy which is on the desk at home, but I have not had a chance to scan it yet.

The latest issue of Frankie magazine has a piece on Georgie-Friend Emma Grace. My local, very dodgy Newsagency-Post Office DOES NOT STOCK IT, but a scan will come soon too. They featured her new range of brooches, which I DO have ready to go online and show you all, but it's... ah... a time issue at the moment.

I just subscribed to Frankie instead, it's a bargain at less than $50! I hate my newsagency too by the way.

Have you even seen all the new stuff online lately? I keep putting off sending a newsletter out because I always think "oh, just when I get that next thing online", but then something else pops up and the cycle begins again. But there are MANY, MANY, MANY new things. Plus I have photos of other new things to put online today and tomorrow.... AND my desk is already crowded with things to photograph next weekend. Beautiful things... fabricy things. Much joy to be had. The light at home has been dim with constant weekend rain, so the photography of the new stuff, not as good as it could be. I am ridiculously dependent on the weather.

0 comments: