Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Oh, I am so COLD and it's making me cranky. I'd LOVE a steaming hot coffee and giant piece of decadent cake deliciousness (I don't care that it's not even 10am yet), instead I have a cup of peppermint tea and a babybel cheese.


Anyway, excellent Melbourne site Curious Kate brought to our attention this morning a website called Surf The Channel. Which, while I am uncertain of it's legality, enables you to watch full episodes of any tv show you like a selection of new and older movies. It has certainly guaranteed that I will be doing no work today, tomorrow, or the rest of the month.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz for now. I'd like to pretend that I am heading back under the covers with coffee, cake and a laptop, but I am in the office, with paper, a clunky pc and a stack of work I need to do today. Viva La Dayjob!

1 comments:

BigCat said...

Oh yes, the joys of work. Why can't we just do it when we feel like it.