Friday, July 25, 2008

This is NOT a joke people!!!!



I didn't know if I should entitle this post as I AM NEVER GETTING (properly) DRESSED AGAIN (at least in winter) or THE BEST INVESTMENT YOU WILL EVER MAKE.



Meet Lazypatch's DOONA SUIT. For $140 you can buy a full suit (pants and jacket, although they are sold separately). The jacket comes with an extra large pocket for "the tv remote, mobile phone or pizza menu".

If you are feeling a bit shy about the white colour being so obviously doona-coloured, it also comes in a range of colours, so no one ever has to know.

George tells me he wants one too.

4 comments:

MildlyCrafty said...

I am sitting on the couch under a queen sized doona right now, that suit would be so much more practical!!

Jessica said...

oh you have to get one! i brought mine about a year a go and i LOVE it! i feel like i should be in outerspace! you have to get one!

CurlyPops said...

I just found your blog....checking out the fellow mixtogether peeps before I attempt to make a journal!
I love it...why didn't I find it sooner!

Kirtida Sundari said...

This is funny. I think I saw a doona dress as well..I love designers!