Monday, August 18, 2008

Tips?


Oh and does anyone have any good remedies for preg-related leg cramps? They have certainly taken it up a notch over the past week or so... I AM sleeping with a cork in the bed (Old Wive's Tale), which was successful so far, but letting me down miserably this week. At one point in the night over the weekend, I simultaneously had one in my left thigh, left calf and left foot/ankle. It was ridiculous and I was hoping around for literally 5 minutes whining like Georgie coveting someone else's food. Ouch, ouch, OUCH! The muscles are still sore today.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Calcium is meant to help! Ouch to the cramps :-)

jodi said...

It's called 'agitated legs' and it is awful I know. I had them when I was pregnant. I'm a yoga teacher and I find that one of the best things to do is to lie on your back with your legs up the wall. Do this for about 10mins before bedtime. It releases alot of the pressure in your legs. Don't lie on your back if you're above 20weeks pregnant though, it can affect blood flow to bubby. Instead, lie on a few cushions to make sure the spine is lifted off the floor. Blessings for a beautiful pregnancy!

potty mouth mama said...

Oooh yeah, I had those dreaded cramps, they used to wake me up in the middle of the night. I'm with Jodi - feet up the wall!