Sunday, September 14, 2008


I am way too tired after a long and mostly fun weekend (driving-lesson and tired related bickering with Dr-Mr, not included) to properly take this on board, but I am a person who is always insisting they are going to (ONE DAY) properly learn to use Photoshop and Illustrator.... anyway, this is a Learn Photoshop In One Week tutorial. Interesting to me, so I thought maybe interesting to other people too!

Let's see how many months/years it takes me to get back to it.

Ahem.

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Uuugghh...I lose interest the minute they start yaberring on about layers....
I'm still at the crop and red-eye elimination stage!

jodi said...

Oh thanks so much. I rely on Daniel's knowledge - it just seems so difficult because it requires a different way of thinking. I'll give this a go.