Wednesday, September 10, 2008

oddness


In the past month 14 people have found Georgie Love by googling my name. I find that really odd. Being not an artist type with a brand or label, but a fairly shy nerd-lady who hides behind a badly behaved ginger dog.

It's ok, it's a very small portion of traffic and several hundred googled Georgie Love or something similar. One person came to the site by googling Moo Moo Shop, which I can only envisage is this cow themed shop in Gippsland.

Ok, on closer inspection, do you know what is REALLY ODD. THREE separate people found Georgie Love by googling the term "LITTLE PEOPLE HAVING BABIES".

I think I need to get out more. Or maybe they do. I am confused.

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I had to google Moo Moo Shop just to see what happened!

Taccolina said...

Oh dear, I'm still giggling. I just found your site today, through Googling for details of the Hurrah! exhibition at Steps. I think I'll have to do like M. Curly now and check out the Moo Moo Shop. - Bev