Wednesday, December 10, 2008

shortcuts


Just quickly, did you see the lovely article in Living Creatively on two very, very lovely ladies and Georgie Folk Frankie & Ray and Pia Handmade?

Yesterday in the mail came several mixed bags of new things to photograph today, so stay tuned for more goodness.

I had big plans of cleaning or at least vaccuming and mopping today, but I don't think that is going to happen. The baby and Christmas-related mess and clutter is starting to do my head in. We also had a leaking tap flood emergency (now fixed by plumber) yesterday and despite being mopped, I am convinced the flooded area smells weird. I also think that I may be slightly neurotic.

AND last Thursday we finally caved and bought the Baby Bjorn. No more sling woes for us, and yes I can confirm it has changed our life. It does mean however that on many occassion I have had milk be sick all down my cleavage. Never in my life have I felt like a sexier woman. Mmmmmmmm....

Ok, back to bed for a little bit while the muppet is milk-drunk and sleepy!

1 comments:

Tinniegirl said...

You make it sound so glamorous.