Thursday, February 19, 2009

One of my favourite blog ladiez pottymouthmama tagged me in the photo thingy : "Open the 6th picture folder on your computer, open the 6th photo and blog it. Write something about it. Then tag 6 more people to do the same."


Disappointingly (no offence George), this is it. Christmas 2006, Georgie is feeling festive. And a little pissed off. As you, dear readers, may be... "another freaking dress-up photo of that fricking dog, are you SICK lady?". Yes! Or possibly bored or easily amused. Patience of a saint, that animal.

(& I am tagging those I haven't seen do it yet, mainly Bec, Jules and Lily, get cracking if you feel motivated.


Last night I ventured (without babe) into the cittah and went to a preview of the Cat-Rabbit / Ghost Patrol collaboration exhibition. It was wonderful - beautiful artwork and toys. I am a big fan of Cat's toy making, which is made even more special/amazing when you realise they are all hand sewn. Anyway, it's at the Gorker Gallery in Fitzroy from today until 8 March. Go, you will enjoy.

In the other category of complaints, I am ridiculously tired - the 14 plus weeks of broken sleep is certainly wearing me down at the moment.....Zzzzzzzzz.... I went to a BBQ after the exhibition yesterday and had it not been me inhaling MY FIRST COFFEE IN A YEAR (it was magnificent), I was tempted to go there, say hi, nap on my friend's bed and then come home. Gadzooks.

2 comments:

lillipilli said...

Oooh, thanks for the tag, Sally! I've post my own (it's not a terribly interesting one, alas!)

ck4eva said...

You've been tagged on my blog! ;)