Friday, April 17, 2009

Oh Facebook, you flirt!

So, hands up those of you on facebook? You know how it always tries to entice you with advertisements that say things like "3 friends of yours have a crush on you, click here to find out who!". I have never clicked, I know it's horsecrap, plus most of my friends on Facebook aren't romantically interested in a 32 year old pragmatic divorcee, with child and a Dr-Mr. I think the Facebook folk have taken offense to my lack of CRUSH interest and just told me the following:


Oh, I think you will find Facebook that it is YOU who is dumb. HA! HA! HAHAHAHAHAH! Take that!

And seriously, have you watched the videos below? Do you need some joy today, or don't you?

7 comments:

Leonie said...

My mum got onto Facebook recently and thought all the friend "comments" were true. Poor Mum it was a bit of a shock!!

Trove said...

I was in desperate need of joy today and you delivered!!

Now let's work through the pain, work through the pain.
Let's craft talk, craft talk.

xx

chunkychooky (Cath) said...

I do find facebook so annoying in that way!!!leave me alone I say to it -all the time.

Dick and Dora said...

That made me giggle.

Helen said...

How about this - I was on a totally unrelated site, and as I scrolled down, there was an ad in the middle of the page with my facebook photo on it, that said, "Helen McGuire, (your friend) (and with their profile photo too!) thinks you're dumb." it's following me, and it's getting real personal! Spooky.

Rolley said...

I just stumbled on your blog, floating around the net, reading friends blogs etc. Hahaha the facebook things like that are getting really ridiculous, this post made me laugh!! Its funny isn't it.. povo .. Facepov. I have a love/hate relationship with it! hah.

By the way, yay for Apple Mac : ) heh. As soon as I saw the pics I knew you must use a Mac too : P

Karin said...

Hahaha. I don't know how to stop Facebook from sending me flirts!