Monday, June 29, 2009

THE MEGA-GIANT GLOBAL MIX CD AND CRAFT SWAPAPALOOZA, THE SEQUEL, THE SWAPAPALOOZA STRIKES BACK

Oh wow, no blog posts for 2 weeks. That's bad, even for me. We are still in the house of disease at the moment, so there is nothing sanitary to report here folks. Currently I am the only one in good health, well goodish. Better than anyone else here at the moment.

ANYWAY.


People, are you ready for THE MEGA CRAFT AND MIX CD SWAPAPALOOZA THE SEQUEL, THE SWAPAPALOOZA STRIKES BACK?

Oh yes. If you are in, send me your details by 10 July (sally(a)georgielove.com), I will then send you details of your secret swapper soon after the closing date. The details I need are:

1. Your Name & Address
2. Will you send a music cd, craft or swap item or both?
3. Do you want to receive cd / craft item or both?
4. Are you happy to post your package internationally?
5. Your blog address (if you have one)

If you are uncertain of what this SUPERMEGAAWESOME FUNTIME IS, click here to find the original information. Last swap had 36 folks, this time I am aiming for 136. WHY? Because I like to do things BIG TIME and I like to make RIDICULOUS and GRANDIOSE statements and then FAIL to deliver on them. YES!

10 comments:

SewHum said...

This sounds great. Count me in!

A Life So Peachy said...

Woo woo! Fun times ahead!

Betty Jo said...

I'm gonna to play again. It was fun

Narelle said...

Wow! This sounds fantastic.
I would love to join in.

Bec said...

mmm, yes please ms salmo.

Giggleberry (Amy) said...

Oh Yay - I'm in!!!!

Megan: The Byron Life said...

OOh I'd like to play too!

polly pratt said...

This sounds like fun , count me in.
Do i email you??

Georgie Love said...

yes please to the email Polly!

Fat Mumma said...

I'm in... sounds interesting.