Monday, June 08, 2009

second cutest thing to Muppet

Ok, it's a cold, very grey winters day in Melbourne. It's not a public holiday for Universities (or at least the one we work at), so DrMr is at work and Muppet is asleep with her snuffles, but to cheer up any others on this so-called public holiday, I present to you: My Milk Toof




THE STORY
When I was young, I placed my baby teeth under my pillow and when i woke up I'd find a shiny new quarter. But whatever happened to those little teeth? Where did they go? Would I ever see them again?

Many years later, a little tooth was standing at my door. It looked familiar. It's name was ickle. Welcome home, my milk too
f!


You are welcome. I am on the floor foaming at the mouth at the cuteness. FOAMING. AT. THE. MOUTH.

1 comments:

Cath from chunkychooky said...

Gold!!! I am a fan- how good is that blog!!!