Friday, July 31, 2009

Hello Weekend



It's Friday night and shhh... I am procrastinating, the muppet is in bed, but I just checked on her, she is singing at the ceiling and whinging to the pillow. At the same time. IT'S NEARLY 10PM AND ALL BABIES SHOULD BE ASLEEP! You've had both nurofen AND homeopathic things to help your teeth, so SHUT UP AND SLEEP MY LOVE! MUMMY HAS WORK TO DO AND WINE TO DRINK.


I just wanted to quickly tell you about my favourite new blog, found through one of my other favourites, the beautiful Lilli's twitter. Natalie makes you monthly background for your computer and these cheeky (but about time) posters.

Her twitters made me laugh out loud and she seems definitely wonderful and perfectly snarky, which is my favourite. I think you should go check her out too, because she DEFINATALIE is a good one and makes beautiful prints.


I think I will be buying this print as well as the one above. Because I put exactly this deer thermostat thing in DrMr's office and on the antlers is hanging the dodgiest Batman marionette he bought in Mexico. I will put it above his desk, next to the real deer and the motivational sticker I put there which says "I am wasting my life". I am the feel good hit of the summer. And I really hate dream catchers, did I ever tell you? And screw work, I have been working on 2.5 hours sleep today and I am T-I-R-E-D. It's time for cuddles with my gentleman and sleep.

1 comments:

Cindy said...

I so don't get kids, I often wish someone would give me a drink of warm milk and tuck me into bed, not my little ones.I hope you managed a nice sleep in the end - 2.5 hours is NOT fun at all.