Friday, July 31, 2009


I made DrMr buy me this book from Amazon. Am very excited for it to arrive.

Have a ton of things to write, but am overwhelmed with teething baby who won't sleep at night and gets hysterical if she is put down, so it's a brief catch up on other things when she DOES manage to sleep. It's end of month finances time and lordy it is very important but my most tedious part of the month. I'll get there. I am still in the middle of an amazingly massively sized update. Only 2/3 there I think. If I say 2/3, I really mean 1/2.

Ok. You have a very nice weekend. Make sure you do!

2 comments:

Mama Mogantosh said...

I love, love, love this book. Hope your sausage fingers don't get in the way of crafty success, Soule-Mama style.

G'luck with the teething...

Bec said...

that book looks fantastic...i really hope it arrives VERY quickly. in other news, my legs hurt from the cross trainer and i think i might have a beer to soothe them (undoing all my hard work i hear you say, i say pooey to you!) hope you have a great weekend too miss salmo, can't wait to catch up soon!