Friday, July 10, 2009

SWAP - FINAL CALL.


OK PEEPS! FINAL CALL FOR SWAPAPALOOZA TWO - THE SWAP STRIKES BACK (or something akin to that, I can't remember what ridiculousness I came up with last time). It's a whole new swap with about 20 NEW swappers so you definitely will NOT be paired with someone you had before and hopefully someone you don't even KNOW, so we can all meet new people and hopefully become friends, right?

Just to clarify - you can post a CD OR crafty item (or crafty supplies), OR both, can choose to post just AUS wide, or internationally, and that's it. It's fun and lovely to receive snail mail.

AND if you haven't swap before, throw all your reservations out the window as you will definitely receive something, as I will be sending out the Georgie Love if parcels go missing.

Further details and superlatives here.


If you have emailed me your details, then you are definitely in, sorry I am terrible with emails at the moment. :-( My email is sally(a)georgielove.com

1 comments:

Karin said...

Hey Sally, would love to join in again if it's not too late. I can send a craft item and would love to receive one in return. :)

Karin
xx