Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Briefly


Just briefly as I have more to say today, but please look at the cover of the book I just finished. Click to make the image bigger. Yes, that's a woman in a sparkly pink dress riding a glittery tiger, being chased by a Vampire. It all looks like it was drawn by an 11 year old. I borrowed this book from a library. I even reserved it, so they had to have it come in and put aside for me. I then had to ask for the book and indicate that yes, it was what I wanted and planned on reading ASAP.

I am teh cool. Not lame at all. Not. Lame. At. All.

5 comments:

Cas said...

Ha! I read the first SEVEN of these books in just under two weeks, and each time I picked up the next copy, I felt a bit like I was thirteen again.

However, I am obsessed and fears of my own lameness haven't deterred me! Wish me luck as I attempt to reserve the next one at my library... :)

Aussie-waffler said...

Why I like the look of that, yes I do. Are these anything like the Undead and Unwed series ? Sort of....urm...rather...love them. But you know, totally..not..lame..either.

Georgie Love said...

I have the next three from the library on uber hog. One is due Friday, better get cracking.

What is Undead and Unwed? Is it tacky vampire trash? WHAT WHAT? I MUST HAVE IT NOW! I did find one in the ROMANCE section of the library, I didn't borrow it but was a vampire "ADULT" novel.

The Crafty Librarian said...

Don't be ashamed! These books are good, and they're the inspiration for True Blood my "guilty pleasure" TV show. Undead and Unwed is basically a chick-lit novel whose main character happens to be a vampire. Good, if you're feeling light and fluffy!

Retro Age Vintage Fabrics said...

I am on book two and am totally addicted (shhhh)....:)

Enjoy!