Monday, August 10, 2009

I am badassical. Dudes.


badassical

Highly exciting, awesome, most excellent. The amalgamation of "badass" and "radical."
Dude, this is going to be badassical!


Ok, so I have had a lovely day with my friend Misa of Olofsdaughter She's tops. So I have just got home and am sorting through emails and haven't thought too much about myself today. But... ok... this is a hard one as it's completely subjective, but today I am going to tell you what makes me badassical.

See. Hmm... I am funny. I can make people laugh and I like that.

So, your turn, tell me on the fly or give it some thought, but what is completely BADASSICAL about you right now?

3 comments:

Cath from chunkychooky said...

... I can write in a way that makes people weep...( as I have just demonstrated!) it happens a lot... you should have seen the carnage during my wedding speech!

... and you ARE funny! you always make me laugh. always!

Splendid Little Stars said...

the way I care about people, am concerned about them, and interested in them
Only on rare occasion am I funny, and I truly appreciate people who are!

misskit said...

You make this peeps laugh! I love your blog for that, its funny and warm and special, just as I imagine its writer to be.
I am completely badassical right now because I refuse to compromise. I am who I am and I'm not going to change to make others feel more comfortable.
Sometimes, I know that can be a bad thing but it means I'm true to myself. If that means not going to my sister-in-laws hens night because I do not feel comfortable as a feminist doing a pole-dancing class, then gosh, I'll just have to live with the strange looks.
(This is possible the strangest comment I've ever left)