Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bad Moodie


Dear Fitzroy,

I know, we were once good friends, but mate, you let me down. Frankly you can get stuffed with your inability to cope with parents with prams, the refusal to move slightly and eventual eye roll and sigh so I can enter the cafe with my well behaved child, who infact DID NOT distrupt your eating experience. Also get STUFFED with your dirty looks from other patrons and the harrumphs and death stares as people had to move slightly as we traversed down your narrow streets.

In friendly and polite land, where we live, we are welcomed in cafes. People in our favourite cafe say "Hello Ruby!" and bring over babycinos, watermelon and toast for us FREE OF CHARGE. So we go back. Often.

The honeymoon is over baby!

No love,
Sally



Dear patronising and rude eBay woman who left me my first negative feedback (in 530 transactions), despite the fact you were in error and despite your error, I refunded you the amount of the transaction back and let you keep the wrong item your husband asked for and collected...

Kindly get fricked.

No love,
Sally

10 comments:

Gina said...

Oh dear oh dear.
Brunswick is nice. We'll love you properly if you visit :-)

CurlyPops said...

I love it how you tell it just like it is!

PottyMouthMama said...

I know that pain. DAMN THEM!

Go where you're loved. Adored. Revered!

As for eBay woman, I had one recently who bid and subsequently WON not one, but TWO doilies, priced at a dollar each (whoa nelly) and then complained about the cost of postage ($3) then told me she'd pay for the doilies but not the postage. So I just posted them to her and told her I hoped she had a nice day. Stupid idiot.

stephanie said...

Oh Sally... You are so right!! I don't even have my baby out of my tum tum yet and i get it! Are these people not human? Who the hell raised them... clearly not lovely people like you!! :)

Leonie Guld said...

To grumpy ebay lady....I hope she gets a nice UTI and is refused the use of a loo while visiting FITZROY!!

Tina - Melbourne Vintage said...

Ha - Hills 1, inner city suburbs 0. Keep em coming!

miss b├ęba said...

no love for you! i especially like Leonie's comment above too.. very funny.

a little something... said...

haha... i really like this blog and i also love your online shop. Hope your day improved! :)

Tina - Melbourne Vintage said...

I am seeing Rachel at Fur on Friday. I will report on success. Will be better than at You are Hair I am sure.

Trembling in my boots, Ms MV

Cath from chunkychooky said...

Have some chocolate. Lots of it. And I am with Leonie- I have never wished anyone a UTI- but now seems like the time to start.