Monday, September 21, 2009

But what if Sally REALLY does need help? Should I approve this on her behalf???


an email I received moments ago... I have a fairly generic email address, an early adopter of a big email provider, so I get a lot of odd stuff for other people - a Sally Marom in particular. And another Sally who appears to live in QLD and is in a Mother's Group there. They send me their tips, eh - some are ok. Random photos of children playing sport - not so much.

But what to do - what if Sally Motley really DOES have an embarrassing teeth staining problem and no one feels confident enough to tell her in person??????

WHAT IF PEOPLE?

_________________________

Hello Sally Motley, You are seeing this email because a relative has suggested a teeth cleaning product for you. Since it's your first time with us, DazzleWhite is offering you a full sized Sample Kit today. Please verify that the information your loved one submitted is correct in order to receive your kit.

Sally Motley
sallym@XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

5803 darby rd
Roanoke, VA, 24012-1209

Your kit awaits your approval. - Sally Claim Your Cleaning Kit Now

Sally, Your Personalized shipping coupon is : greatdazzle.

Act now - This special offer expires within 48 Hours

________________________________

I hate spam.

3 comments:

Cath from chunkychooky said...

he heeeeeeeeeeehehee- dilemma indeed!

Fiona said...

I'm more worried about the effect the product is having on her eyes. She looks like she can shoot ice from them. Hmmm, actually that could be fun. Maybe I should get a sample kit...?

Fiona said...

I'm more worried about the effect the product is having on her eyes. She looks like she can shoot ice from them. Hmmm, actually, that could be fun...maybe I should get a sample kit?