Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Just briefly, am recovering from borderline pneumonia. Nice. Have no energy for anything at the moment, other than snarkiness and Ruby cuddles. It's ridiculous how sick we have been since she started daycare, I get EMBARRASSED admitting, yes, yes we are all sick AGAIN, obviously there is something wrong with us. We don't have a chance to get over one thing before she brings home another. Ugh.

ANYWAY.


I was just loading photos from the camera to the mac and then the mac froze in the middle and now it has eaten half my photos - mostly Georgie Love pics I have to reshoot (DAMN) and pics and videos of Rubes being naughty. Because she has decided that 10 months old is not too young for tantrums.


Who me? See? I help my Mama WORK.

5 comments:

sophiehillartist said...

Ohhh Lady! Feel better soon! x

CurlyPops said...

Hope you get better very very very soon!

Veronica Darling... said...

OMG get better soon, and your hair is just darling. I think you look like Peter Pan and you're prolly just looking very cute, albeit tuckered out.

GET BETTER!

Betty Jo said...

Take care Miss Sally. It's almost the hardest thing in the world being a sick mama.
Ruby is lookin cuter by the day (lucky for her as she'll get away with almost anything with that cuteness)

sarasophia said...

Feel better Rubes.

And my wee one is being just as trasty (completely made-up word at our house which translates "getting into everything")
Today she tried to eat the B-12 vitamins....spilled a box full of straight pins, pulled a giant sliver of wood off of her brothers desk, and overturned four baskets of freshly folded laundry.

This is of course, due to my husband promising to watch her so I could get bit done.

Lesson learned.