Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ruby, Quilty, Soupy Love.

I have some quilts coming on to Georgie Love very soon (ok, today if the muppet is agreeable), and I thought great! Wonderful opportunity to use Rubes to demonstrate how lovely they are.


Rubes has grown a lot since I last had her on the bed for a photo session. (note: the sheets were clean and fresh on that morning!)


She's far more mobile.


And easily distracted.


I took 114 photos.


Out of those 114, I can use one...


Maybe two.

Am very excited about seeing this movie as I very much like both the leads. I am not sure if it will be playing at our local drive-in (our usual movie option, with Rubes & Georgie asleep in the back), so I may have to snek off to the local on my own after it opens on Thursday.

Am going to cook this cream of broccoli soup for dinner. I like that it's not filled with cheese or cream - super healthy for the three of us. Perfect on a rainy day with some crusty bread. Nomnom.

3 comments:

Tina - Melbourne Vintage said...

Ridiculously, ridiculously cute child! What a smile... much more amazing to look at than my mushroom bowl.

teddybearswednesday said...

I can't wait to see that movie either!!! Cute baby!!

Aussie-waffler said...

The quilts look gorgeous, Ruby is gorgeous (as always) and that film....gorgeous, oh gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.