Thursday, October 01, 2009

Hello Angry


Dear National Australia Bank,

I think when you decide to randomly charge my account $19.90 in fees and then be incapable of giving me an explanation of those fees when I call and query them, is complete bullshit. No I do not want to call you tomorrow and find out what those fees are, I want an answer when I call. If you charge me, you better well be able to explain it to me. AND I know for a fact that even those in INBOUND CALL CENTRES can STILL MAKE OUTBOUND CALLS, so I don't think it's unreasonable for me to ask that you call me when you DO find out what the hell is up. Goddamnit. It's called customer service people.

NO LOVE NO LOVE NO LOVE.
SALLY

_______________________




Dear Blog visitors,

I am sick of writing these DEAR SO-AND-SO posts as much as you are sick of reading them, but I have signed up for BLOGTOBERFEST (which is going to be interesting since I am going away tomorrow for 4 days to a place without internet and no, I don't have one of those fancy-pants iphone, I have a Samsung I hate that refuses to die as much as I let Ruby play with it and throw it to the floor, so I don't have an excuse yet to buy an iphone and blog from it when away from the computer) so I am going to have to pull some fancy work out to find something to say every day for a month. Other than bah, huh, uh and meh.

Ruby has another cough and cold. When she sneezes she leaves trails halfway across the room.

I am not ready to say FML, my life is usually pretty nice, but I am in the mood to kick things.

Love for you, a cup of hot tea and maybe a hug.

SAL

7 comments:

CurlyPops said...

My previous phone died after one too many episodes of toddler drool from my nephew.... maybe you could get Rubes to drool into all the important bits?

Cherry said...

Ah I love a good rant! Boo to the NAB for random charges. Hope things get better :)

PottyMouthMama said...

I hate NAB too. No wonder they're called NAB.

Leonie said...

My husband is super excellent at killing phones. The best method so far was helpfully putting dressing gowns through napisan followed by the washing machine without checking pockets first....the washing machine would probably have been enough!

Nothing wrong with having a rant, it helps to let it all out, besides which I'm sick of call centres calling me randomly and interrupting my time unsolicited as if I'm free as a bird instead of constantly chasing around after three small children.

Some respect would be nice especially from someone who makes money off us like a bank. Best wishes for getting it sorted, if nothing else flat out refuse to accept it and ask for their manager. They generally prefer to keep you happy.

Mon Alisa Design said...

NAB are big poo poo heads!

My little ones have been sick the past two weeks and have now kindly shared their head colds with their mummy. I feel so special :(

Splendid Little Stars said...

I had a charge card company that charged me a fee because I paid the same bill twice. Only I didn't. And then because the fee wasn't paid immediately, there was a finance charge on top of it. It took three months to get it straight. Only it wasn't completely straight, because in the end I paid @ $2.50US. But by that time, it wasn't worth ripping out the few remaining strands of my hair to get them to resolve it.

Mama Mogantosh said...

Oh, death by 1000 paper cuts. Plus you are speaking to Cairo. And they are all Stepford people who never react with any human emotion. I feel your pain.