Sunday, October 04, 2009

Still cheating

Hey, we will be back to our regularly programmed schedule TOMORROW, but through the power of the INTERNET and my CHEATY ways, I am still blogging every day for BLOGTOBER, even when I am AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER. Yes, I am magic!


I borrowed this from the library, thinking it was going to be DREADFUL. It's way better than I remembered. But the 1990s were AWFUL for fashion. AWFUL. It's all baggy shirts and pale denim. I hate pale denim. This is important for you to know.

5 comments:

Tina - Melbourne Vintage said...

Hahaha! And the white jeans! And the parents powerwalking along the street! and the baggy t-shirts! It's too much, I need to lie down.

♥na said...

Lovely blog finding from blogtoberfest. I added a link to you on mine :)

CurlyPops said...

I think I might still have a few eps on VHS hanging around somewhere. I used to religiously watch and tape every episode on a Sunday night.

DELiciousDesignz said...

Ha! Ha! - Thanks for that blast from the past...I didn't think they looked that daggy back then. Jason and Luke still looked pretty hot despite the lack of fashion sense.

Sarah said...

I wasn't allowed to watch 90210 when I was younger and have only just started watching it as an adult. While the clothes (especially the high waisted pale denim jeans and stupid amount of waistcoats) are awful, I find the show hilarious for some strange reason.