Friday, October 16, 2009

STUFF! And as an added bonus to STUFF, googling "Ridiculous Dog Costumes" is the most joyful thing ever!


YOu very clever people probably already know this, but Meet me at Mikes have put a call out for new Crafters, which is a WONDERFUL opportunity, so if you make something - I would definitely recommend that you throw your hat into the ring.

(photo courtesy of Meet Me At Mikes)



ALSO if you are interested in selling your work and don't know where to start, Craft Vic have organised another seminar on selling your work. It's on the evening of 9 November, I don't actually know if it's sold out yet, because the last one sold out very quickly, so if you are interested head over and book yourself in. Discussed are selling in a retail outlet, online (which is presented by Georgie Love) and markets. It's a good opportunity to find out about how to do it, where to start and even get some ideas about options you might not have thought about before. If you miss out again, rumor has it that they are planning to hold them regularly from now on.


It's Friday! I only work in an office 2 days a week, one of them being a Friday and I STILL feel the Friday joy. Which is good because I had the blahs this week.


It's a trifecta of goodness!

2 comments:

Mon Alisa Design said...

Thankyou! I just emailed them xxx

Cath from chunkychooky said...

Pufre gold!