Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ok, so I wrote a whole page of HOT AND NOT and I am sad to say that I just can't do it. Not to say that there isn't great and shit things going on at the moment, every day is a mixed bag of both, but writing about all the things that are a downer (Rubes new nasty cold, tiredness, mysterious aches and pains, long days, not enough sleep, messy house, dreary days at the University) is just a downer. Even when balanced with the good stuff (holidays, haircuts, yoga, reading, time with friends, Christmas) It makes me tired just to sit there and acknowledge it and write it down.

Hm.



Anyway, I've spoken before about my love for Neko Case and she is touring Melb on 14 or 15 Jan. I am going I have decided, I missed the last tour but I SHALL NOT miss this one. DrMr will stay home and look after Rubes (pity), but do you want to come?

3 comments:

Mama Mogantosh said...

I'll go! you know, in my head. Buy me an imaginary drink. A really, really big one. And also buy Juliette one, becuase I love her too, so in my imaginary night out, she's sitting with us, and we're all having a cracking good time.

PottyMouthMama said...

Jess from Teddy Bear's Wednesday LOVES Neko Case too. You two could go together?!

nineteen toes said...

If I missed it I'd cry and cry... so I'm coming to Melbourne!! Hope you're going on the Friday xx