Sunday, December 06, 2009


Putting lots of new things on Georgie Love, still in time for Christmas. I have always been a big, big fan of Trove's beautiful pieces, they are perfectly made, absolutely beautiful and affordable. Maker Brooke is also one of the loveliest artists I know and it's a joy to work with her. I don't usually wear earrings as I have short hair (but it's growing) and I think they look weird on me, but I am SO tempted by these earrings, I think they are just stunning. Ack. They just look glossy black, but there is all this texture and sparkle underneath it. Photos don't do it justice. I am hoping that someone doesn't buy them before I cave in and put them away for me!

2 comments:

Mon Alisa Design said...

I was next to Brooke at the Stitches and Craft Show. She is lovely and her work is so elegant! Love these!

nineteen toes said...

and I was next to Brooke at Finders Keepers last weekend! She's really lovely and her jewellery really is stunning - and perfectly made. If I can work out which pendant my sister had her eye on (it sold before she pounced), I'll get her one as a thank you for all the help she gave me at the markets!