Monday, January 04, 2010

heya


Oh, we are back from Christmas and New Years in Albury and it was a good break. It was hot, merry, full of food, board games, country op shops and lazing about and we actually WENT TO THE CINEMA. ON OUR OWN. It was such a big deal for us to See! Movies! On! A! Big! Screen! that as soon as we got back, I raced over to Fiona's ace movie and book review blog (she is a smart and funny one, it's a good read) to tell her. SIGNIFICANT. Because you're OBVIOUSLY INTERESTED , we saw Avatar (DrMr's favourite) and Sherlock Holmes (mine).

Yes. So now there is nothing left to say, we're all caught up. That's the newssssss...

Hope you had a good break. Eventually, thoughts will penetrate my travel-weary brain and I will say something. And it will be something useful. And potentially interesting.

(*note: if you are curious about what that picture has to advise about this blog, when I typed in googlefu "BEST PICTURE EVER". that's what it gave me)

3 comments:

Virginia said...

That picture is awesome.

And congratulations on actually getting to see a movie! I haven't been able to do that in a few months.

Cindy said...

Oh that sounds like a great break and I hope that 2010 has lots of really great things for you and the fam

Tina - Melbourne Vintage said...

Huzzah! Happy New Year - you can just re-post some of the hysterical pics of dressed-up doggie that you used to stick on the blog if you still have nothing to say. Those used to make me howl with laughter! xx